2013년 1월 6일 일요일

Self introducing

Hi everyone! My name is Choi yun ho, and I'm going to introduce myself.
I'm from Busan and I like to play baseball.


Did you have heard about the baseball?

There are many teams in baseball. I believe that you have heard one of those.

Lions, Wyverns, Giants, Bears, Twins, Heroes, Eagles, Tigers, Dinos...

All of those are the mascots of professional baseball teams.

My favorite baseball team is Giants. Lotte Giants.

I always play baseball in summer vacation and watch baseball often at baseball season.
In Busan, many people like to watch baseball and play baseball. I also one of those people, so I started to play baseball when I was 10 years old.

And now, I really like to play and watch the baseball.





Next, my hobby is play the games, especially strategy simulation games. I'd like to play those games for get rid of my stress.

Next, in our house, we have two turtles. They looked very thin when we bought, however they gain weight so much in short time. I believe when I go back to my house, those turtles might be grown up very much.

댓글 3개:

  1. Nice to meet you ~.~ You did well in debate!!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Yun Ho,
    This is a very good post introducing yourself. I learned a lot about you. The pictures add to your blog and make your post interesting. Keep up the good work!

    답글삭제
  3. Hi!
    I enjoyed reading your post. Your post is neatly written . I also like baseball, but my favorite team is Samsung Lions. Keep writing great posts in your blog!!

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제