2013년 1월 15일 화요일

Lessons of movie "Brave", Response essay

Response essay of movie "Brave"


Brave trailer
Before I watched the movie, I believed that freedom is the best thing in my life more than any other things. However, after the movie ended, I recognized that there are more important things near me. One of those is my family. And the movie is about princess Merida who want to change her fate. And wile she tries to change her fate, there were some problems. Like her mother changing into a bear. And she had adventures to solve that problems and change her fate. There were 3 factors that gave lessons to me. Wisp, freedom, and parents.


First, it is wisp. Wisp gives her cake and leads to Mordi'u. It is her destiny, I believe that, if she was satisfied with her destiny, or she doesn't want to change her fate, she can't live a happy life. I think life is the consequences of challenging. We need to challenge in order to change our fate. If our fate is twisted, we have to untie the fate and make our life happier, but it is not very easy. We need a lot of efforts and time. In real life, the situation that our parents became bear should not be happen, but there might be other problems. But I don't believe in destiny. I just believe that we can make our future, and it might be challenging which brings risk, but if we never try to challenge, I believe that there are no reason why we are living.

Next, is freedom. As it is mentioned, I believe freedom is the best thing in my life. But I changed my mind, and now, I think freedom always requires our responsibility and liability. To get freedom, we have to take a lot of risk. They might threat our family or our favorite thing. Without liability and try to get freedom, we might lose more important than freedom like our family or friends. But freedom is important thing in life. Just more important things than freedom exist. We must not give up our freedom but freedom should always come with liability. If we are satisfied with all of those, we deserve to get freedom I believe. We just have to be careful that our liberty might hurt another people, because freedom must come with liability.

Last, it is parents. If I have conflict with my parents, I might find some middle points of our ideas. Parents do not always give correct and best answers to us. But I'm not denying that parents are one of the most important factors of our lives. Often, I have conflicts with my parents. But after this movie, I decided that I need to talk a lot with my family because it is the best way to know each other's opinions and adjust to the opinion. Parents and Children have different Ideas. If they only insist their own ideas only, parents become unhappy and take your freedom away, and it makes your fate twisted. That is why family is important factor of our lives.

To sum up, I got some lessons after I saw the movie, brave. I need to change or make my own fate my freedom brings risks and needs liability and responsibility.

Last, parents and family is the most important factor of our lives. Without family, or parents, it might bring twisted fate and no freedom.


댓글 1개:

  1. Yun Ho,

    This is a really good essay. I really liked what you said about freedom and family. Keep up the great work!

    답글삭제